Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 1

Always easy when the motivation is the highest, right? I stayed up too late last night and didn't wake up early to workout. Pre-pregnancy I would always drag myself out of bed no matter how tired, but I've been trying to make sure I get adequate sleep now, even if my workouts suffer.

Here's what I ate today.

9:30 am - organic mixed vegetable blend with kale



1:30 pm - salad: romaine, spinach, bell pepper, tomatoes, carrots, 1/2 can of reduced sodium garbanzo beans, and balsamic vinegar. Then I ate the rest of the can of garbanzo beans (love them)! By the way, I'm not sure if this shot really shows how large this salad bowl is: it is a 2 qt bowl. :)



I had planned on having soup with my salad for lunch as well but I wasn't hungry so I stopped eating. I did get hungry right before I left work though, and knew I had a long commute ahead of me (and also had planned on running some errands), so I had the soup before I left.

5:00 pm - gwumpki soup (sorry, forgot the picture, but it's a bean/barley/tomato/cabbage soup)

Having the soup was a good idea since I wasn't starving when I finally did get home. I made veggie tacos, which I love. Two were just enough this time and I was craving something sweet after, but I'm currently out of fruit.

7:30 pm - 2 veggie tacos (fat-free refried beans, green beans, mushrooms, summer squash, red bell pepper, red cabbage salsa), with extra green beans on the side



I didn't get any real exercise today, but I did make a coworker walk with me for about 30 minutes.

E - short walk with coworker 0:30

I can't promise that I will continue to take pictures of my meals but it's fun for now. Sorry they are not the best quality pictures. They are mostly taken at my desk at work with bad lighting and on my cell phone.

So looking at my cron-o-meter stats, I met most of my goals (96%) and got 66.4g of fiber. Not bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment