Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 3

Overall, not as great as the last two days have been. It started out well. I made it to the swim workout again, but only did half of the workout since I promised a friend we'd go to coffee afterward.

6:30 am - swim: 0:30

8:30 am - 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup blueberries

Then a friend and I went to lunch, at Native Foods Cafe, a vegan restaurant, but not exactly a health-promoting one. Since they had a special today, I got that, and then was persuaded to have a decadent dessert afterward, a chocolate peppermint cookie sandwich. I didn't eat the cookie until later, when I was hungry. I realized I had eaten too much around 5pm when I still felt completely full.

12:30 pm - Native Foods Cafe: shared a saigon roll, Thai vegan meatballs with kale slaw and quinoa (pictured)



3:30 pm - giant vegan chocolate peppermint sandwich cookie

I didn't bother to eat dinner. I'm too full.

cron-o-meter report:


Not the best day. I had to guess on the nutritional stats at NFC since they do not post their nutritional info online, but I'm sure the food overall had too much fat and salt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment