Monday, October 6, 2014

Days 4 and 5

I had a bit of a health problem over the weekend (unrelated to the pregnancy) and spent most of the weekend away from home.

The good:
I tried running for the first time since being pregnant and whoa, I am SLOW. I'd like to continue to try to run as long as I feel good, since it's so much faster to run 3 miles than to walk it.

The bad:
Since I was away from home, I didn't really log my food, and I ate out most of my meals. I used cron-o-meter but am not going to post it, because it's not very accurate. I customized a lot of things on the menus (without dairy for example) but didn't go through the hassle of customizing the data in crono-o-meter.

Everything is back to normal health-wise, and I'm back to my healthy eating plan today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment