Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 11

I'm not doing very well with blogging my food on here. I have been inputting the data in crono-o-meter, but have just been really busy these last few days to copy the screenshots and post them here. As a small summary, I will say that I've been averaging 50g of fiber the last 3 days with about 1600 calories each day.

Today I managed to do all right, but I seemed more hungry than usual. I was out all day with my family, going to a place where I knew it would be tough to get compliant food. I stopped off at the grocery store before meeting my family and picked up a bag of sugar snap peas, a mixed bag of raw broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots and some hummus (not compliant, had oil in it). But I was in a rush this morning and didn't have any food I could whip up and bring with me. I was happy that I woke up early enough to get in a short workout before meeting everyone.

I had forgotten to bring water with me though and was pretty dehydrated by the time I got home, around 4:30 pm. I had a huge headache by then.

7:30 am - swim: 0:45

9:30 am - shredded wheat, 1/2 cup blueberries, almond milk

1:30 pm - 12 oz bag of sugar snap peas, most of the carrots from the mixed veg bag, some hummus

4:30 pm - breakfast bar (not compliant either)

7:00 pm - 2 cups brown rice with kale, cheezy sauce, rest of the broccoli/cauliflower mix

8:15 pm - hungry still. 2 cups shredded wheat, soy milk

cron-o-meter report:


Pretty high on the caloric intake today. I shouldn't have eaten the breakfast bar, but I was starving on the way back from our excursion. Perhaps I should have had some starch at lunch time (I wish I had heated up a potato this morning!). 98% of targets met and 67g of fiber. OK, but could be improved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment