Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 2.

The alarm went off at 5:10 am and then again at 5:20 and I ignored it. It was around 5:55 when I finally got up to use the bathroom, fully intending to go back to bed, but then I had a little conversation with myself about how I didn't want to feel disappointed again that I hadn't worked out. I haven't been very consistent with my exercise ever since I found out I was pregnant.

So I went to the pool. And even though I was 30 minutes late, I was able to swim about 3200 yards during the 45 minutes I was there. Pas mal.

Now I notice I am hungrier today, and ate both today and tomorrow's breakfast already. :)

6:30 am - swim: 0:45

8:45 am - 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 T chia seeds, (2x)



12:30 pm - "cheesy" kale soup (Dr. Fuhrman recipe), does not taste like cheese to me but it's still tasty (doesn't look very appetizing I admit!)



Made a quick dinner for myself of beans and rice. While the rice cooked, I heated up a bag of frozen broccoli as an "appetizer" and topped it with some salsa and mushrooms. I'm trying to eat the lower calorie density foods first, like Jeff Novick suggests.

7:00 pm - 12 oz broccoli with some mushrooms and 2 T salsa; 2 cups brown rice with kale, topped with kidney beans and cajun spices



cronometer report:


A little more food today, but I also exercised more. I hit 98% of my nutritional targets and had 57 grams of fiber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment